Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Discussion

Linda - FO/OV - Parent left a very disgraceful message on my voicemail because OV parents were being labeled as racist.

After talking with parent, I found out we all wanted the same thing -- what is best for all children. I thought the Teamworks proposal was good, but it lacked sustance and the human element. It is not ok to make decisions based strictly on budget.

How is it going to affect the children we serve?

We need to adjust the budget, but TW does not address the children.

If bussing is the thing of the future, then lets find ways to bus students into Osseo students into OE.

I have to base my decsion on the best interest of children and sometimes I think the decisions we make sound good, but when we look at how they impact students we need to take that into consideration.

No comments: